Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

5 Things You Did Not Know About Minecraft: Pocket Edition

Many people do not realize how in depth Minecraft Pocket Edition is. I personally like it better than the regular version of Minecraft, because I can play it on the go. I've been playing it for a while now, so I'm going to share 5 things that most people don't know about the pocket edition of Minecraft.

If you already know all of these tips and secrets, then you're a true Minecraft fan ;) Read on, fellow Minecrafters. Without further ado, 5 Things You Did Not Know About Minecraft: Pocket Edition.

1. You can't burn a Minecraft Zombie if it's in water. This one is easy, but not too many people really know this. My friend didn't even know this until I told him.

2. You CAN'T place torches on fences. Which is such a shame. I tested it myself and nope, it does not work.


You too can be a Minecraft expert. Just read along.


3. Not too many people know this one, but I think this is the best one. You can actually have skins in the pocket edition of minecraft. Yes, you read that right. Skins. It only works on the IOS version for your Ipod. All you have to do is replace the char.png file in the app file. It's that easy. Learn how to do this in easy steps here.

4. You CANNOT see fire in the pocket edition for minecraft. Unless, you place a flammable block next to fire. Bet you didn't know that! (If you did, kudos to you).

5. This is one my friend told me. When you die from being on fire, you will re-spawn on fire. I'm not sure if Notch fixed this yet, but the last time I checked it stilled happened. I think this is hilarious.

Be sure to read the rest of my tips on Minecraft: Pocket Edition. I played this game A LOT so I know pretty much everything about it. Stay tuned.


10 comments:

  1. I already knew all of them. And I don't even have pocket edition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can my Kindle Fire mine craft link to an iphone that has mine craft??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I play Pocket Edition a lot. I did not know most of these facts. Thanks for telling me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the 0.7.1 update, alot of those facts are now outdated. Such as the whole fire thing. You can now actually see fire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #4 and #2. FALSE!!!!!! In the new version of minecraft pe (0.7.0) youcan see fire and you can put torches ON TOP on top of fences. (^ω^)IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can people see my skins in multiplayer??? Plz reply

    ReplyDelete
  7. they have updated it and true you can have skins but its called jailbreaking, no you cant see skins on multiplayer and you dont respawn on fire any more they fixed that

    ReplyDelete
  8. they have updated it and true you can have skins but its called jailbreaking, no you cant see skins on multiplayer and you dont respawn on fire any more they fixed that

    ReplyDelete
  9. they have updated it and true you can have skins but its called jailbreaking, no you cant see skins on multiplayer and you dont respawn on fire any more they fixed that

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can place torches on fences ! I did it many times !

    ReplyDelete